NZ Music Commission at MIDEM 2011
MIDEM runs annually over 5 days in Cannes, France. MIDEM is the largest business-to-business music conference in the world with 78 countries involved and over 7000 delegates from 3000 companies attending.
MIDEM and MidemNet bring together the music industry’s influencers and
decision makers from across the globe. MidemNet provides insightful analysis
into the mobile and digital music markets.
MIDEM, now in it’s 45th year, has been a key yearly event for the music business
to license and discover music, find solutions, make deals, keep abreast of
industry trends and to meet the people that could transform their business; a
concentration of ideas and opportunities on a global scale.
The NZ Music Commission will again host the New Zealand stand at MIDEM 2011
and we encourage all delegates to register through us in order to receive the
special discounted rate and other benefits.
MIDEM runs from 23 – 26 January 2011, MidemNet, 22 – 26 January 2011.
The special NZ Music Commission rate is €395 + VAT (save 100€)
By registering through the NZ Music Commission you will receive;
• Full use of the trade stand and amenities to conduct your meetings.
• Full company profile in the NZ @ MIDEM 2011 booklet.
• Company branding and recognition on trade stand decoration.
• Lockable storage room for you to leave stock and belongings.
• A limited free freight service to MIDEM for your promotional material.
• Networking opportunities.
• Complimentary WIFI.
• Message and reception service.
For further information on attending please contact either Alan Holt
email@example.com or Gary Fortune, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about MIDEM and the conference schedule check out,