Updated: COVID Support for Businesses & Self Employed People (Including Wage Subsidy March 2021)
With Auckland at Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country at Alert Level 2, there is a range of support available for businesses and self-employed people. This includes a Wage Subsidy scheme, a Resurgence Support Payment, a Leave Support scheme and a Short-term Absence Payment available nationwide.Read this news item
Latest Artist News
- Three of Auckland's Best Alternative, Rock and Punk Acts to Play ALL AGES Show at the Tuning Fork in May 2021
- NZ Pop Duo LAIIKA Release Second Single 'Any Way You Want It'
- SAM BARTELLS RELEASES NEW SINGLE 'QUEEN OF HURT'
- Wellington’s Miles Calder Announces NZ Tour This Autumn, Debut Solo Album Out Today
- Mirrors - New Single
- MUROKI ANNOUNCED AS MARCH ARTIST FOR LIVE NATION AND VODAFONE’S ONES TO WATCH
Outward Sound - the music export office
Outward Sound is the music export office. We provide support for bands/managers/ labels and associated music related businesses wanting to enter overseas markets.
The NZ Music Commission Schools Programme
Since 2001, over 100 of New Zealand's top artists have enriched the education of students in secondary schools.
Free Legal Advice
Call 0800 4 69642 arrange for an appointment.
NZ Music Month
NZ Music Month
Hook, Line & Sing-along
Join us and MENZA to celebrate NZ Music Month with our songwriting contest and nationwide singing event.